Wednesday, May 2, 2007

1st May 2007

Labour Day! Hubby doesnt need to go work.. SO decided to bring Ryan out and back to my mum's place.
Woke up at 6plus for Ryan's feed. Preapre him and by the time we are ready to set off it's already 12noon.
Ryan's first outing is to Junction 8.. ha.. Went to swenson for lunch. Then proceed on to NTUC for Ryan's necessity.. Just went we were checking out some prices, Ryan started to cry.. think he's hungry.. so quicklu grab pur stuff and headed for the cashier. I pacify him with water and make milk in the car for him..
Finally had his feed when hubby went to petrol kiosk to pump petrol. Reached mum's place at around 2plus.. Left Ryan there to sleep while me and hubby went to hair salon. I went for my much needed hair wash while hubby went for his hair cut.. Went back home, Ryan was still in dream land so didnt disturb him. Left popo's house at 430pm...

What a eventful day for Ryan.. ha..

No comments: