Tuesday, June 19, 2007

18th June 2007

Today on leave. Brought Ryan back to mum's place.. Always looking forward to go back instead of staying home.. Since i heard some bird language from my mil... think all the more i will go back to my niang jia every weekend... Can you imagine my mil telling my good friend my bird language??? what kind of mil is she??? Crazy!!! Don't talk about her.. spoil my mood only...

Reach Circuit Rd at 11am. Ryan was sleeping soundly in my arms.. so put him down to the bed while i go cook porridge for lunch.. Thought my grandma should be discharge and wanting to go over and visit her.. but she still cant go home, the senior doc ask her to stay for one more day... Brought Ryan out with mum to go pray @ Rangoon rd.. to help Ryan's to ward off all the bad things etc.. then took a cab back.. Nowadays... bring out Ryan, my wallet must at least have $100.. cos of all the cabs fare etc... Tabao dessert back and eat... Time flies yesterday and hubby came and pick us up at 7pm... Looking forward for weekend... :)

No comments: