Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Little Gift from Mae...

Thanks Mae for your friendship. Thank you PANCAKES...

From Mae...

Finally…I can now formally introduce my PANCAKES!
Posted on October 19, 2007 by mae

This has been my most awaited moment. Now that you are finally complete in my list, although Ms. E doesn’t have a blog I think I owe you all my gratitude for making me feel I am “AT HOME” here in Singapore. You were the first few people who gave me your warmest welcome in
Idobaby. Allow me to introduce each of you by just a few sentences ;) Let me start with:

PINGMIS - Our “meow” why? simply because her first name begins with “cat”.

AUGBOYZ - AUG because her son and her Birthday falls in August? How about Ah Zheng Dad?

NEWBIE - Need I say more? the only thorn among the roses…but without you, my PANCAKES will never be complete.

CHARMAINE - Mrs. Milk Milk! Breasfeeding is best for babies! Congratulations on your 2nd journey to pregnancy. Want Beef S?

AMY - My sistah who can understand some of my tagalog words! My cheesy fruit salad is her favorite.

KM - My sweet darling and Kay will always be my boyfriend. haha!

EUNICE - You gotta have your own blog!!! haha

SYL - Someone who firstly greets me good morning everytime I’m in KPT.

I know I seldom see all of you, (well, I never met newbie yet, I miss you bro and you know that) but no matter how distant we are from each other, I will always carry you all in my heart. Your friendship means so much to me. I wish to see you all again soon!

My kisses and hugs to you,
Mae:)

No comments: