Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy CNY!!

7th Feb 2008 (Thurs)

Happy New Year to all!! May the Rat Year brings everyone lots of joy, good health and happiness...
My first post in Feb... after my last post on 21st Jan. Well, been busy and had some issues at work.. So decided to call it quits on the 25th Jan. Went back on 28th Jan (mon) to pack up my stuff and left the office at 7plus cos waiting for hubby to come and pick me up. So, Farewell Hobart. Thanks for the opportunities and guidances given to me for the past 4 years plus. Then for the past few days also quite busy going for interview.
Went for an interview on Friday 1st Feb. Company: Rigel Technology (S) Pte Ltd http://www.rigel.com.sg/. My designation as Sales Coordinator and guess what? I was confirm on the spot. So will be starting work on the 18th Feb.. So will update again after i start on this new job.

3rd Feb 2008 (Sun)

Lazy Sunday, part time maid come over to spring clean the house. Also, went to salon to highlight, wash, cut my hair. Attending a wedding dinner of our ITE classmates @ Rasa Sentosa.
Congratulations Peter and Shufang... our long time friends.. Wishing you both many years of bliss... zao shen gui zi!

Some pics...




and our group pics

Sweet & Sour Pork (Rizal with Crybb)

Precillia, Aiting, Mrs Mao & Me
The Men

2nd Feb 2008 (Sat)

Beautiful Sat. Busy as preparing reunion dinner for the Kuiks. The daughters are coming back... so morning went out to supermarket with Da-sao and Huibing. Went home to prepare fast as i had to go bishan for my pedicure appt @ 2pm.

See pics for reunion dinner.

Yu-Sheng from Din Tai Fung (From Da-sao)
Our Steam Boat Feast
Food Taster 1 - Da jie
Food Taster 2 - Huibing

No comments: