Friday, August 15, 2008

Ryan, My Pride & My Joy...

See my header...

Think i should do some updates about my little hero.

This coming 30th August, he will turn 17 months. Times flies... from a baby to a toddler...

He has yet to start his official walking by himself. Only know how towalk with our support.
Started calling Daddy first at 15 months...followed by Mummy recently.. His ever readness of "mum mum" "nei nei". Recently took the liking of seeing and saying "bus". Likes to climb the window grilles and see the walking driving pass...

He can understand what me and hubby says to him. Just that he can yet to speak out. He knows when to pass clothes to his daddy when his daddy change for work.
Claps his hands when we sing songs to him. Pointing out his index finger meaning good.. Know how to shake his head and hands meaning dancing when he hears songs that suits his ears... haa...

Knows how to shake his head when he doesnt want anything... and know how to play independently by himself in the playpen.

So what can i say now... both hubby and i do enjoy his growing stages...

A few hours after birth
His first shave
My Little Hero,My Pride & Joy!

No comments: