Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Tribute to My Friends

I have been wanting to write on my friends.. but never really get to do so... not becos i am lazy.. it's just that i need to figure out on how to phrase it.

Through out my whole life, i am blessed with nice friends around me. Whether be it in school, at work or my social life...

My School Friends..We have grown together, rough it out together and best of all, we are still able to maintain the friendship...



My working colleagues.. it's always hard to make friendship works as working environment do kill at times.. Glad we are able to sort and differentiate work and personal..


My IDO Bestest Friends.. We started from strangers in the forum. From being soon-to be married to married.. We have come this far and it's still growing.. U all have been a bunch of understanding lots.. despite me being the "xi ke" u all had never "abandon" me...



To those that i have missed.. you all are great too...

To all my friends: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND, THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!

No comments: