Friday, October 16, 2009

Say A Little Prayer...

Was watching the a show from channel 8 just now,生命实录 (Life Watch)

It was indeed a good show. I have followed since the very first epidsode. The first episode was on my friend's hubby. He had brain tumour.

Like me, she was my primary school mate. Had a young son and a very bright future ahead. He fight the battle bravely and won the war.. When i saw their story, i immediately contacted them via facebook! Thank god the ordeal was over and wish them luck!

In this last episode, it was about 1 patient facing breast cancer and parents with premature babies.

Upon watching the show, i reminisce about the process of having Ryan out of me. I begin to count my lucky stars on how fortunate i have Ryan as a healthy baby!

My heart goes out to the little babies who are fighting their lives.. Be Strong and may all luck be with you little fellows always...

1 comment:

Veron said...

I remembered that guy! so he's your frend huh..glad to hear he's fine nw..