Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 1st Post in 2010

Year 2009 flashes through... and here come Year 2010

The brand new year has started.. into its day 2 now..

I didnt get to start the Day 1 right as i didnt feel well on the last day of the year.. Damn!! After meeting a friend for dinner at hougang mall, i went home, pop 2 panadols and lie flat on the sofa while waiting for hubby to come home. So my new year's eve ended by sleeping at 1030pm... boring right???

Next HOT Topic: NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!!!

Most people will have the new year resolutions.. eg: keep fit, earn more $$, etc... then again, will all these resolutions be fulfilled in one's agenda?? No one knows.. cos u never know what will happen the very next day..

Still, whether the resolutions come true, i still have a few in mind. Top on the list.. to have PEACE... those 三姑六婆, please get away from me. i had enough of all these.. Less involvement, less conflict! My belief for now!

For now.. to live each day happily.. Wishing all my family, Bestest friends and friends.. good health and peace always..

No comments: