Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day cum Birthday Present from Hubby

Happy Valentine's Day everyone..


A day where all restaurants and florist shop will earn big bucks. To me, so long, each couple treat one another loving with mutual trust, everyday will be valentines day!


Hubby got me a nokia touch screen C6-01 for my valentine's & birthday present. Killing 2 birds with one stone.. Clever of him right? I kinda of go abit of heart pain on the amount spent cos we could get it cheaper by signing the contract of my phone. He got this phone without contract; thus he paid more in the end..


Anyway, thanks hubby for the thought. I am still learning how to use it and literally, it became my son's new hp. Ryan said that it belong to him and is daddy who buy for him not me.. His birthday gift... hahaha..


Should i just sign and get another one for him?

No comments: