Friday, November 21, 2008

Mil away for holiday 17-19 Nov 2008

See the subject title??? Haa.. been waiting for the longest time.. Well, time wasnt enough even though she is not in Singapore. I didnt have time to meet up with my friends...
Ryan stayed at my mum's place since sat... Sunday we had to attend a wedding dinner... HC didnt joined as his "pig trotter" was not convenient.
Monday after work, accompany him to see the bone setter again for follow up.. then went over to mum's place to visit Ryan.. After that home to do housework. Tue, met up with youngest sis in law at hougang mall for dinner, washing and mopping before mil comes back on Wed..

Was on leave on Wed to settle Ryan's application forms for the subsidy. After which, went to the new campus at Ubi to meet up with Huiling. My former Sec. 2 form teacher was waiting for me there.. Toured around the big school.. too big liao.. haa...

Then went over to mum's place to meet them for lunch. Headed to Orchard as mum had a appt for massage. My 1st visit to Orchard for this year so is Ryan! Haa...
See pics below..

No comments: