Wednesday, February 10, 2010

9th Feb 2010

First of all, like to wish Amy happy birthday... Hope she is enjoying herself with her darling for a short getaway.

Second very unhappy issue. I actually blew my top today at office... The anger was so huge till i actually drop my tears! Can imagine the impact???

When i went to work this morning, i actually work non stop since 830am... till 330pm.. whenever i wanted to go out for lunch, there will be customers walking in to look for me.. Damn... the finally straw came when i tried to go out the second time for lunch, another customer came. I slam the papers on my table and took the delivery order and headed the lift and slam on the button.

So, ultimately, i was the one who hurt myself.. and i actually drops my tears... my colleagues were shocked to see my behaviour for the moment... anyway, too hungry, order Mac for lunch and had my lunch at 4plus..

After that, i left the office.. of course with given permission by my head and HR.. HC came and pick me and we headed off for shopping. Went to sheng shiong buy beers and gaint for CNY shopping.. Spend $200 and have the grocies delivered to my home.. Cool right?

No comments: