Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally... a breather...

Hi all, finally back to blogger.. Was telling my bffs earlier that i should clear the webs on my blog.
The last post was in 19th Jan.. After which i have been soooo busy cos colleague went on long leave - 2 weeks to New Zealand to settle some personal issue for her deceased bf. She will be back on Monday but leaving on wed to her hometown in KL.. Aiyaya.. busy again..

Today met up with Bffs and their partners for dinner at Kovan Fish Head Steamboat. The boss for tonight dinner is Towkay Liek.. Thanks Towkay Liek and Towkay Neo!!! I guess it also a pre-advance gathering for Amy's birthday and her darling is back to Sg... So it's a meet up session for us.. get to know him session for me.. hehehe..

Oh, must thank my babes for the birthday gifts...

From Amy
From Veron

Prior to meeting them, i booked a facial appt earlier to finish up the 2 time package thingy! God damn... i forgot to bring my receipt and they refuse and told me to rebook!!! WTH!!! it not as if i dun have record at your side.. No more patronising to your salon next time.. BANN!!!

No comments: