Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Long Overdue Post

Decided to do some blogging since I have a little bit of time now.. (Reanne is sleeping, finally)

Reanne has successfully got herself adapted to the childcare for 2 month.. She hasn't shown any resentment when going to school and I pray that she continue this way.

As for Ryan, he will be going into P1 next year. Initially I have hoped to enrol him into Rosyth School but to be realistic.. I think is going to be difficult as it is one of the best school in Singapore.. Thus I decided to be more level headed and decided to register him to Hougang Pri and should him be unsuccessful, will try Xin Min Pri.

I am worried that he may not be adapting well to the primary school life. I have done some forum checking and know that Hougang Pri is one of the rising primary school in the Hougang neighbourhood. Rather than putting him in Rosyth to struggle, I hope he can learn to float. Please pray and bless that Ryan will go through smoothly in his primary school life.

For family matters, last sunday my washing machine broke down and we headed down to gain city to purchase one almost immediately. When mil came back and I inform her about the machine broke down.. she started grumbling.. Dumb shit. I paid for the new machine she still grumble dunno what.. and ask for extra $50 marketing allowance cos she mentioned there is 4 weeks in this month. In fact  I knew but I don't see the reason for giving her extra as she didn't cook much so why she need to ask for more money. Haiz.. now that I cant blog freely in the FB cos HC has an account now.. so everything has to watch what you say!

I am totally drain out by this household..

No comments: