Friday, August 9, 2013

Ryan's P1 Journery Starts on 30 July

Time flies and Ryan will enter P1 in year 2014.

30th July 2013

Last Tue was the first day of the registration for Phase 2C. Both HC and I went down to the school at 10am. The Q flow was good.. not very crowded but I supposed most of the parents were pretty kiasu cos my Q number was already 108. Due to the MOE's computer congestion, the staff told me and a couple of parents to come back in the afternoon for the registration. (Luckily I took the whole day off).

HC sent me home after that and I did some housework then proceed on to Hougang Mall to drop cheque and have my lunch. In fact wanted to eat Aijisen Ramen but didn't know it had closed it doors and make way for Starbucks.

Took a bus back to home and drop some bags and decided to walk to Hougang Primary School. The walk from home to school was about 8 mins according to my pace. Reached school at 215pm and a lot of parents are already there waiting plus those new parents waiting for registration. Settled everything within half an hour before I left the school and went home for a short nap and a haircut later before picking up the kids from the childcare centre.

No comments: