Monday, March 28, 2016

Return of my blogging...

It's been a long while.. in years since I last blog in 2013. Now that I am returning for one reason.. spitting out my grievances.

Due to the highly "shared" technology in the social world and with the people that you add in.. you can't pour out whatever you want freely.

Since last week of Feb, bil officially shifted into my place. Duration: Unknow.
I do not know how long I can house him till but he has definitely making my life haywire.
I tried to be very open-minded about this keeping this belief that I can do whatever I can to help. To be able to help is a blessing in life.

Its been a month since he shifted in. Both his mother and himself just couldn't tolerate each other and had to annoy each other with words and actions.. and mil kept repeatingly saying I am stupid and should not allow them to shift in. In my heart, " hey this is your son.. you are the mother and I am doing this because you are the mother and he is the only elder brother to HC" end up being said as stupid and don't need to see on her account.

In my life, I had never come across such mom that does not love the son and don't bother about his life. Now I had met one.. and only one word is speechless..

In time to come.. I will update my blog faithfully..

No comments: