Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unhappy or am i petty???

Friends who knew me know that I am an easy going person. I have high level of tolerance, very good temper and seldom get angry over nitty gritty stuff.

Yesterday I felt that I am going through the worst days in my life.. The mother in law that had stayed with me for the past 7 years gossiped about me.. not that she has never done before but this time I feel that she is simply way too much.

I am a working mum. After a hard and bad day at work, come back home still need to attend to the kids, shower, dinner, washing and hanging of clothings, kid's homework, housework and finally HC's work. End up she can tell people that I dun clean the house, scold the kids very bad.. dunno how to be mother and crazy as well.

Tell me what have I done wrong? Don't I even have any authority to discipline my own kids.. I cant even scold them for dirtying the place.. and scare them by telling them that if they dun get 100 marks his ass will open? U mean she doesn't know how to differentiate the meaning?

I was very very angry, upset. What did I do to deserve her shit. Her mouth stinks to the max. I hope she watches her mouth and behaviour. Karma will come to her. For now, I will endure.

我是一个打不死的铁金缸。忍忍忍!

No comments: