Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cranky Ryan

Supposed to meet bestest friends for dinner last night. All set to go when Ryan dun feel well. He has been cranky since thurs night.. I find it strange too. He refused to sleep.. Keep pointing to the door.. and wanting me to bring him out. So i did. went downstairs and waited for his daddy to come. Daddy stopped by the road side and i hop in.. He was in smiles.. but that was not long. He just made noise all the way, refused to sleep till 1am plus before he really surrender to his lala land..

I had no choice but to cancel my dinner with the girls. I am disappointed. He was so clingy to me.. Refused anyone who went near him. He didnt even allow his daddy to touch me... I am not sure if my instinct is true. Hope he gets over this transistion period.. We will get there...

No comments: