Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ryan's progress in school

2nd week of the month. Let's do a review on how Ryan has been coping.

1st week: 1st 3 days ok. 4th and 5th day= disaster=shocked

2nd week: Wrote to his teacher and gave instructions that mil will send him to school at 9am and pick him up at 12noon. For a start and to regain his self confidence all over again. So far comments from teachers are he is doing fine. Just that when mil send him there, the departing part, the teachers will distract him for mil's exit. Cant let him see.. if not he will start to make noise. I am glad that Ryan is doing well, improving each day.. as far as the teacher's feedback.

As for mil's feedback.. i am sian. I thank her for taking the time and effort to send Ryan to school. Of course, i know she wants the best for him. So feedback from her was undesirable. She will comment that the teachers doesnt know how to comfort a wailing child, not very professional etc.. So every morning, after mil send Ryan to school, she will call me and tell me that she is outside peeping Ryan and could hear him crying searching for ah ma. Is it true anot, i am not sure. So she will want me to call the school to check Ryan out; which i will say ok but i didnt call.

In my point of perspective, if i were to place my child there, i will have to trust the school and the staffs there. I am sure they will not leave a crying child unattended. That's my belief and i believe my boy will make it!

No comments: