Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pre-Birthday Celebrations - 13.02.09

Yesterday was Friday the 13th. So how's everyone's Friday? Was it a good one or a black one?
Mine was pretty ok. Nothing much.
I left office on the dot as i had to meet up with my old school mates for a meeting (alumni meeting) at a friend's place at Rio Vista function room. Brought Ryan along. He has been an enclosed "cage bird" for the past two weeks. Went there, he was quite shy, not ready to warm up with them. So we sat on the sofa while i fed him with bee hoon and fish balls. Not long after, he is ok and started walking around the room. I am glad. He has been quite sticky glue to mil and me recently. Abit will eh eh and cry.. Sometimes with or without tears... Had a short meeting to fill up some forms as our association shifted.
After that, i am surprised with a birthday cake! My friends celebrated my bday for me. I am surprised! Thanks everyone.


No comments: