Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2nd Dec 2009

First of all, like to wish my nephew Vash, Happy Birthday. Big boy liao, going to primary 1 next year... please learn to behave well and study hard.

My day started early this morning as hubby need to start work early.. He left the house @530am. His usual routine after shower, put on his clothes then kiss his baby.. He felt warm.. so woke me up. Immediately took his temperature. Thermometer shows 37.8. Goodness.. though is not seriously hot.. but i dun want to take any chance.. So took a handkerchief and sponge him... then i quickly went to prepare myself also. He woke up at abt 7am.. he wanted water.. so gave him his bottle.. He drank quite alot.. By the time i am going to work, his fever subsided.. I decided to keep him home for 1 day. Let him have good rest.. Made frequent calls home to spot check on him.

His class teacher, Tr Ong called too to find out why he was absent from school. Very nice of her right? In fact, i wanted to call and inform the school but was too busy... Anyway, thanks Tr Ong for your concern.

I flew home immediately after work. Mil needs to go attend temple dinner. Went NTUC before going back.. Bought some food for Ryan.. This greedy boy will always run towards the gate when i am home eagerly waiting for my plastic bag. Haha..

Oh, my crocs for Ryan arrived. Haa.. must control spending.. X'mas coming.. Next CNY will be on the way!!

No comments: