Sunday, December 6, 2009

HB & BP Wedding ~ 6th Dec 2009

The DAY finally arrived... My youngest SIL's much awaited wedding.

The day started early. As early as 5plus, the jie meis group started streaming in one by one. I woke up at 630am... quickly prepare myself then woke my monster. He had a task to do. Important task.. to open the car door for his 姑丈. dig Ryan up at 645am.. wash and clean him and fed him milk. By 7am, we are all up and ready waiting for the groom's arrival.

715am, the honking of the bridal car is here.. So it's work for Ryan.. He was holding 2 super big oranges. I brought him down.. he very cute.. and i help him to open after which he pass the two oranges to his 姑丈. After which i handed him 2 pieces of paper.. instructions to him by the sisters..
After which i brought Ryan up while the gate crashing starts.. I tell you.. i swear.. they are rough. They really keep holding my gate.. the whole game lasted for almost 1/2hr.. the groom finally got in..
Didnt managed to take any nice pics cos busy with Ryan. Just share some nice ones..













Our gift for SIL during tea ceremony


My nicely done up nails.. haha..

No comments: