Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ryan's "chou chou" lost forever... Thanks to XXX

I think i need to blog this out if not i will suffocate. I am damn pissed off!!!!

Why on earth you need to bring Ryan out every now and then?? U claimed that you didnt cooked much dishes so went out to but some vegs. Is that a need to do so? Simple fare is good enough.. I am not particular about food.

When Ryan came home.. he blurted out: " i find jie jie". I just smiled.. Then you suddenly shouted saying the "chou chou" is lost! I asked why did you bring the pillow out, u again claimed that afraid my son will make noise so brought his pillow along? Is that a need to???

Told her i will go search for the pillow. Asked if u have gone to find your precious princess.. U said NO. So i left the house walking aimlessly in search of Ryan's pillow. His first pillow that my mum bought for him since birth.. He has been carrying since birth not allowing going to sleep without the pillow. Thanks to your CARELESSNESS!!! U made 3 calls to me.. which i only took 1 of it.. U told me the sky is dark and ask me to go home when you will go out and look for it. For what? It's gone means gone.. No matter what you find, will not be the same again. The hygenie purpose is one bad point!

Told my mum about it. Will need her to do another one for Ryan. Though it will never be the same again...

Dear "chou chou" U will be missed dearly by Ryan and us (mummy and daddy)

No comments: