Friday, August 9, 2013

7th August ~ Little Tree House @ Hougang's NDP celebration

This year will be Ryan's last NDP celebration in LTH while it's Reanne's first!

Both kids contributed mini fruit tarts to the school pot luck and parents were invited to join in the celebration.

Reached the school @ 945am and waited for awhile before the school open its door to the parents. When I step in, the kids were excited and of course, some of the younger ones are crying for their parents when they set their eyes at them.

Reanne was not exceptional.. haha.. She saw me, I waved back and went to the back and seated on the floor with Ryan and his friends. This girl saw me and I smiled at her and without me knowing she walk to the back and join me sitting together with me, her bro and his friends! Ok, call her sticky glue!

The programme started by singing some songs for Singapore... The kids holding their art work swaying to the rhythem and had games, story telling. The younger ones are getting cranky and when the programme wrap up with singing the national anthem and pledge.. It's FOOD time. The toddlers had their priority first followed by the older kids.

Ryan and his friends join me and Reanne in eating together. Nice food but didn't get to enjoy much.. hahhaa..

Time to part.. the toddlers are screaming their lungs out for their parents.. same goes to Reanne.. and I was the last to leave cos Reanne was so clingly...

Managed to con her off when she goes for her big business... and the holiday starts today!!!!

No comments: